Wednesday, September 4, 2013

With My Hands


I am probably no different than most people in that I am working on many projects at a time. Four at the moment. Soon I may be joining my first block hop. That will be pressure. I don't usually finish things in a timely manner.

I am working on a second knitted poncho for one of my daughters. I have finished the first. It came out ok. I am a new knitter. I only learned last year. I don't like the fringe, but she says she does, so I guess they will stay.

I have an embroidery project in a basket that I work on. I am slowly sewing together nine patch blocks for a queen sized quilt for my bed and I just started my second fabric box.

I love creating things. Love the feel of fabric and yarn and floss. Love the way it all looks when it comes together. Very calming for me.




I

No comments:

Post a Comment