Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Day on the Road


I had the chance to go on the road with my husband! Of course the girls came too. It was a lovely day. It was so relaxing not to have to drive. ( I hate driving ) I was able to look out the window and think.


The girls and I were dropped off at the beach. We went to a little area in Maine not known to a lot of 'tourists'. It was quiet, and beautiful. We walked the beach, swam in the lagoon, and my oldest daughter found her first ever whole sand dollar. She was so excited. I remember finding sand dollars in the sand. Wonderful.

It was such a relaxing day. We painted on the beach for a bit. Saw a para sail. Watched people, (it is not staring) and just spent some lovely time together.

I do realize it is September but for some reason, this year, I can't get it through my head. I'm not feeling it. Tomorrow we are off to see friends and do some swimming! Summer goes on......

No comments:

Post a Comment