Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Best Thing about Yarn

The best thing about yarn is that it can be reused. Last year I made a shawl out of some super soft angora that I bought at the fair. I made lots of mistakes in the shawl. I didn't have enough to make it as long as I wanted. Over all I didn't like it and I only wore it once. So, what is a girl to do? Frog it and use the yarn for something different.


I got a bit frustrated with the frogging. I ended up breaking the yarn in two different spots. I think I can still use it. I have a project in mind. I have read it and think that it is something I can handle. I like the idea of a lace project with this yarn. It is so thin and soft.


I found this scarf in a book from the library. The book is called Sheer Spirit. It is a book about 10 different fiber farms. This scarf is called Luna Lace Scarf. I can't wait to get started. I am almost done with the girls' socks. I really should finish those before I start something new. Right? Maybe.


1 comment:

  1. That scarf is really nice, I think that yarn will definitely work with that pattern.

    ReplyDelete