Thursday, September 18, 2014

This Week in My Kitchen

I love the blog Beauty That Moves and have been reading and enjoying her photos for a few years. I am joining Heather in her Kitchen Blog Hop.

Here is this week.




Fun with yogurt and berry juice.


Watermelon out of the garden!!


Lots of food preservation. GMO free corn that my son brought me. Beans, beans, and beans from our garden.


A fresh, home made Ratatouille. It came out so good. I will share the recipe next week.


It is a busy time in the kitchen here. So many things still coming out of the garden. I still have so many things to put up. Pickled beets, more beans, zucchini, and we still have to make salsa and tomato sauce and applesauce. I am telling myself not to panic. It will all get done, and if it doesn't, it is ok.




3 comments:

  1. Look at that beautiful rainbow of produce! I need to make ratatouille soon. Sounds so yummy today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What tasty-looking dishes you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yogurt and berry juice is stunning. Isn't it funny how the simplest things are so good? Thanks for letting me/us have a peek through the blog hop!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete